Monday, August 27, 2012

Spending quality time with my first love
I can't believe I spent my entire day watching this drama
What I can say?
It's still the best after all, the most touching drama
My father even joined me when he saw me watching
He was like "一枝梅 ah", then he sat behind me and we watched together
Because this show was once shown in the TV before
But it was in Chinese version
All I can say is that my whole family love this drama

(Eun-chae, the female main lead, I guess. Pretty right?)
(Yong (Gyum), the male main lead. I just love this guy. His acting is superb)
My favourite part of the show: *When he walks her home*
Still my favourite part: *She deliberately walk faster, so she can walk at the same pace as him*
Not finishing yet: *They were hiding from her brother and servants, who were searching for her*
Finally: *she has to leave but he can't bear to let her go*

Don't ask me why is he wearing until like that
If you watch the show, you will know
The first korean drama which touched my heart. YA...
That's why I'm so happy that I found it again! :D

Not forgetting tomorrow is my class chalet
This might be the last one, we will be holding
So looking forward to it!
I think I should sleep early, nite ppl!