Sunday, August 26, 2012

Finally, I found my first love
Nah, it's about this song
This is the FIRST korean drama I watched
ANd I swear this is the best of all the korean dramas, I have watched over the years
I remember myself crying while watching the show, when I was YOUNG
I cried until my eyes were swollen
And my parents were shocked because they thought something happened to me
In the end, I got scolded by them :\
This show is like 4 or 5 years ago
When I was sec 2 or 3?
GOSH, that's why I hate watching these kinds 'sad' movies or shows
I dunno why but I will automatically put myself inside the actor's shoes (Even though they are just acting)
And imagine that I'm the person instead
How stupid and childish right?
BUT THIS HAPPENED WHEN I WAS YOUNG! NOT NOW!!
So please don't call me a sissy

Recently, I went on a heavy bet with this JOEY NG!
This holiday... "Wah I tell you hor!"
I really really push myself a lot. I MEAN A LOT.
I don't think I can feel my body anymore
Because I can't lose my only wish away!
YA! JOEY NG! PREPARED TO GRANT ME ANOTHER WISH HOR!
AND MY POST IS DIFFERENT KAY?!

Oh yes! Before I forget:
Our class 3S02 WGM : SUGARCRANE COUPLE!

P.S: My eyes are 3/4 closed now. Need to get some rest. Night people!