Sunday, September 2, 2012

Finally! I finally finish watching my 一枝梅
My current favourite parts of the show:
KISS SCENE: HAHAHAHAHA! YOU JUST KNOW WHY (;
Back Hug Scene: I really cannot stand this part, because it's like "just cut the crap and be together!!" But the story doesn't always go the way you want it to be. In the end, they didn't get together. The guy dies after seeking revenge for his fathers.

I almost forget how the story was
Anyway it was a great show despite there were some stupid parts
Overall, the story line is GOOD.
I highly recommend this show to everybody (:
Because this is an old show, that's why it is difficult to find
So I will just put the link here to save the trouble from finding
(Also for my future reference)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD0ACCDEE68E81D2E
(All the episodes are here)

Today is the last day of my 2 weeks holiday
Dammit! It didn't even feel like a holiday to me at all!
Although this week was a BLAST!
All the activities were cramped into the last week of the holiday
CHALET, BOWLING, MOVIES AND ETC

My chalet:

GROUP PHOTO!!

Wei Ming just look so sexy in this picture! :D HAHA!

Having fun, taking jump shot, with Sam

This is the best game played in the Chalet, because it's so MF!

HAHA! I can't stop laughing at this photo. Machiam like auntie going for perm hair treatment.

My Bowling Outing:

My GL Kia Kie, school will be boring without him

The bowling outing was sudden and short. But we did have fun (:
Always have so much fun with this group
They let me feel  comfortable in the group, way too comfortable. HAHA!

My Movie Outing:
There's no photos because I back out at the last minute
Feel bad to WF though
It had been so long since I last saw him
But I am really very tired to move my body out of my house
So it's goodbye to "step up revolution"

P.S: Still wondering why I cut this hairstyle, it sux A LOT
It just reminds me of who I am back in year 2 when I first cut this hairstyle
I really really really really really hate this hairstyle
This hairstyle has a past which I don't wish to remember it again.
So I'm not going to look into the mirror again until my hair grows back.

2nd P.S: I saw the picture. It's nonsense, just forget her and find someone better. She is obversely playing with your feelings.