Saturday, August 11, 2012

I really want to keep myself occupied every single day
Got so bored at home :\
Last Wednesday, went out with Kel and Pin for dinner
It's like so long since I last saw them!
We went V Hotel to eat DUCK PIZZA
I swear it was the best pizza that I ever eat before
But the meet up session wasn't enough for me ):
Here are some pictures I took:
(P.S: I need to put more pictures in my blog, or else it will be very boring to see plain writings and words right?)
Actually for the drinks, we don't know any of them. So we picked the drinks with the weird names. So this is cosmopolitan (Kel's drink) I forget how it tastes like, but overall it's still okay 
This is my drink, SIDE CAR. Sounds cool right? Tastes like shit. Don't ever try it. Worst Vodka drink ever.
YAY!! This is the duck pizza, looks tasty right? (:
P.S: I never go timber before ):
We ordered another pizza because we are so hungry. #Goodfellapizza

The day ended quite fast, so I didn't enjoy myself much
Except for the eating part :P #PIG
So decided to plan another outing, with the help from JOEY
In the first place, I didn't know it was Sam's bdae until Joey told me
So both of us decided to go early to buy a cake first
10.30am (Good timing) WHY?
Half an hour before the shops open for business...
So we walked around the whole shopping mall searching for the cake with most of the shops still closed...
We only managed to find one shop which sells cakes #badluckME&Joey

I swear this JOEY is so funny and noob 
-Owe me a wish, 麦片虾 buffet and a DRINK
Your favourite picture:
You can laugh now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

There we go: BKT OUTING
Long time since I ate BKT, craving CHECKED!
Me with my classmates (: #awesomefriends 
After that we went KBOX at scape. That was my first time and I really enjoy it a lot. We totally treat that place as our home, jumping here and there; screaming and shouting around. Machiam like there is no PTM test on next friday. Love these people man! HAHA! Hope we still can meet up during intern and have fun AGAIN (:

Actually I was supposed to have korean bbq with you and the group again. But what's the point of meeting up and be awkward again? Maybe to you, you may not think so because the rest of them are too. Too bad, see how much fun I had with my classmates than with you all. I bet if I go for the korean BBQ, it will be some chatting and then go home, plus CHENG never go, so even worse. Although korean BBQ sounds tasty, still... I rather have fun (: Suck that loser! HAHAHAHA! Ignore the last sentence, I'm mad...

P.S: Even though you're just my friend. You're an utter disappointment to me. Even as a friend, oh well. This is your life and I have no rights to comment about it.