Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thank you for letting me know what you're thinking
Really appreciate it a lot ...

This is your answer and I will respect it
I really wanted to talk to you whenever I see you in person
But I just can't simply look at you
I have no idea why, but I just can't bring myself to look you into your eyes
I guess we are, just not meant to be
Pft, was about to forget you
But everything just came pouring back when I saw you
I guess I shouldn't even create, even the slightest possibility of chance, to see you again
After all, I have been trying so hard to forget about you
I don't know why but I just feel so down when I saw you
I guess you also feel the same way as me
Your tweets explained a lot  
Glad that school is ending soon
And it's your turn to start school
So I guess we will never see each other again
Let's just be cool and treat each other as passer by in our life
Just hide all the memories we created and move on
After all, we have been trying so hard for a year plus
Accept the fact that we are, just not meant to be with